Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Thinking of you while down Nantasket

Hi girls,

I am walking along Nantasket Beach thinking about you and wondering what I could have done to be a better mother to you girls that would have prevented all the pain and suffering you have gone through.

I am sitting here wondering what tbe solution is to all this. I know we can not undo the damage to the mother daughter bonds ripped away from us unjustly.  However, I am saddened at my ability to find the solution.

It has been so long since I have held you in my arms, nursed you back to health, and cheer you on with your accomplishments. 

My heart is breaking at all the time we have lost together and unless a miracle happens, I am not sure if we will ever be together again.

All I can do is pray and search for a solution.

In the meantime, I do collect various shells, rocks, and other sea artifacts in hopes you will remember I love you and miss you and have never stopped fighting to be with you.

All my love

Your Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment