Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Happy First Day of School

Hi girls,

As you set up your first day back to school, a new adventure begins. It's a new year and a new beginning for you you. Many great exciting things await you. So focus on that.

As I scroll through facebook today,  seeing all the proud parents post pictures of their children's first day back,  I am stricken with saddeness. I am saddened that I am not able to share in this big day with you and reminded that this is the 6th school year I am been denied sharing with you. My heart yearns for you and all the great things we have missed out on over the years. All I have are the memories to cherish before you were taken away by your father in September 2007.

I want to wish my babies a good safe first day of school today. ... that is assuming you start today not next
week.

I miss you and love you and hope to speak to you this evening.

All my love always,
Your Mother
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment