Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My love for you is eternal

As I sit here this morning girls preparing to head to courthouse trying to relax my nerves as what the system has done to tear us apart and destroy our family has been extremely difficult for me.

Your father asked the courts to incarcerate me again last week on July 10th.  This is despite my compliance with the court's requests to the best of my ability despite my financial limitations.  He refused 100% of what I offered the courts including the 100% proceeds (after fees and taxes and penalties) from Alexandria's educational account and my IRA that he got the court to liquidate and then stated "the only way she will learn her lesson is to incarcerate her".

However, I saw this picture today and it rang true.

Nothing and NO one has the power to take away the love I have for my three daughters. NO amounts of threats, deterrents, or abuse will ever change that.
You girls give me strength to carry on and be the kind of mother you deserve.

I love you. No one can change that. Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment