Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

May 7th 2013

Good morning girls,

Been thinking about you and missing you. Yesterday was a short victory in court, but with all victories come a price.

Regardless of what happens and no matter what the battle, I love you.

I will never give up on you no matter what threats come my way. The truth in the end shall prevail. And that is what I hold onto until we can someday be reunited.

Shannon, remember what I have taught you about honesty?  No matter what, I will ALWAYS tell you the truth no matter what. I want you girls to do the same. Only the truth can set you free, and lies ALWAYS catch up with you.

In the meantime, know I love you and miss you terribly wishing I could hold you tight, protect you, and build wonderful memories together.

All my love always,

Your Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment