Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas My Babies

To my beautiful babies, 
 
It's Christmas eve 2014 and I attempted to call you this evening to wish you Merry Christmas and hear your beautiful voices as I am allowed  by the courts. 
 
I was very excited and looking forward to speaking with you and hearing bout your week. I was looking forward to seeing what Santa might be bringing you for Christmas and your plansfor the holidays.
 
However, sadly I am only allowed to call your father's cell phone number to reach you, and no one answered the call. I did leave you a message. i waited for a return call, and since you girls have told me in the past you do not receive my messages that I leave you, I followed up with a text message to let you know that I called you. I pray you have gotten both my messages and that you know you were in my thoughts during these holidays.
 
This was the last time I or anyone in my entire family spent Christmas with you in our house in Plympton in 2006. I hope you remember that year, and you remember the wonderful Christmas we spent together despite obstacles we endured.
 
Someday, you girls will know the truth and I have all the documentation to show what I have done to fight for you and what it has cost me to try to be with you.  
 

 
All I want for you girls is to be happy. I wish we could spend one of these holidays together, and have a normal mother daughter relationship without a vicious vindictive selfish control of another person who has done everything in their power to try to erase me and your entire family on my side from your memory and very existence.  

I feel absolutely powerless to do anything to stop the continuation of this. 

Just know that I love you, & I miss you, & I am doing everything I possibly can with in my power to try to be with you and to have some sort of normal relationship with you. If you have only known what I have gone through to try to make that happen, maybe you would understand. And if you don't, then I ask for your forgiveness for failing you. 

I love you very much. We share a bond that noone can break. We need to keep the faith that someday, we will be reunited once again. Someday, no one will have the power over to to stop you from seeing me or anyone else. 

I look forward to that day. This has become my new motto: "As each day passes, we are one day closer."

Merry Christmas.

All my love ALWAYS, 

Your Mother
xoxoxoxoxo
 
My love for you never dies

No comments:

Post a Comment